Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pakistan - 2013 (published)

 
Another new year, another February and another Pakistan-yatra (trip to Pakistan).
 
Last year in Feb I travelled to my homeland (with family) when it was first visit of Musa. This time around he is Mashallah running and all talkative and has developed a bit of personality as well such as he knows what he wants to do and how he has to do it. It is great to see your little one learn and grow.
 
This time we are going to attend a family wedding there and that is why the excitement levels are pumped up and preparations have been done to match that event too i.e. special shopping, wedding dresses, suits, gifts, and etc etc. Looking forward to a fantastic time. Also another exciting (for me) thing is the car that my brother has bought, our first family car (in Pakistan). Allah ka laakh shukar. So this time I will be driving our own car and that means one less thing to worry i.e. transporting the family and self (not that I have to worry last time even). However only thing to worry is the shortage of fuel but will see.
 
Alright this time as well, as the tradition goes, I have plans to eat the local continental food there and list is not shorter than the list of last time, if not longer. I only have one wish is that I can manage time to tick all or most the items off that list :P I may sound greedy but I don't mind because I am, haha. All my hard work into getting fit by running (6 km in 35mins 3 times a week) and gym sessions at two different gyms) will go down the hose but I care NOT (while on this visit). Though I will have to restart the effort after I return back to Sydney, and that I will as I have to get fit and ready for the City2Surf. Enough time.
 
Only two more nights to sleep before the third one will be in Pakistan inshallah. I am as excited as a squirrel who has just spot a nut on a busy road, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment