Friday, August 31, 2012

10 Reasons to Shoot Portraits During the Golder Hour


Recently I have subscribed to an online Digital Photography School which I found very useful and filled with loads of tips and information for all the photography enthusiasts. I quite like this website/blog and intend to make use of this more as I get time to learn more about this art of digital photography.

In today's email that I received from the subscription, there is one very useful article they have published "10 Reasons to Shoot Portraits During the Golder Hour" 

This illustrates how you can use the 'golden hour' lights to add the magic factor to your photos. Beautiful, isn't it?

I made this reference (post) to that article for my own use and quick reference in future. I hope you benefit from it too.

Happy Learning !!!



Disclaimer: As mentioned in the post above, I have added the link to the original post and blog on my blog only for learning purposes and for future quick reference. It does not intend to take any credit for the work of the writer of the article (or the blog/website where the article was published to)


No comments:

Post a Comment