Saturday, August 4, 2012

Shooting With My New DSLR – Canon 650D


Last weekend I drove to ‘The Weir Reserve’ near Penrith to play with my new toy, Canon 650D. Very excited having bought it and looking forward to use it even more frequently and take more photos. I will be sharing those photos here on my blog as and when I take these and get time to update the blog.

Here are some that I captured last weekend.

Trying to capture a Sun-Star
IMG_0289_1



















Some fallen bushes with some kind of beans/berries (don’t know what is it called, any idea?)
IMG_0306_1

Some naked tree branches -
IMG_0307

A two feet tall waterfall (this is actually a crossing of the river – has some history attached to it)
IMG_0333

The two-feet Waterfall (at the river crossing)
IMG_0398_e

Shallow Depth of Field – Check.
IMG_0336_1

A tip-of-the-petal Point Focus
IMG_0337_1

Another close-up with shallow d-o-f
IMG_0366_1

Loved this hanging flowery bush -
IMG_0382_e

That is it for this post – I actually have more that I want to share but will do in next posts.

In the end if anyone, by chance or mistake, happened to come across this post/blog please do leave comments (critique/appreciation) and also share with me your photos or blog where you have posted your art work. I may learn something new out of that and that way you will have one more fan of your work Smile

If there is no such ‘chance’ or you don’t make ‘mistakes’ then I will just continue to post my photos here until someone does a ‘mistake’ – ha ha...

Happy Shooting !!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your photography! Amazing clicks.. Did you consider doing it professionally? ;)
    Well! I'm gonna make the first picture of this blog my wallpaper.
    Great Job (y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for liking the pics :-) professionally - umm nopes not near there yet :P
    I'm going to cover one wedding early next year inshallah - let's see what's the response from that :P
    I hope your desktop looks great now ;)

    ReplyDelete