Thursday, October 7, 2010

Late Night Pizza

I love Pizza anytime anywhere. Tonight we (me and SS) had dinner; Zeera Rice with Black Chickpeas. It was a delicious meal we had stomach full. Had a nice cup of coffee after that and started watching 3rd and last part (until now) of Ice Age movie. Simply loved it, a nice and funny movie to watch. Suddenly after we finished watching, felt a bit of craving of eating something delicious - this is normal with me actually :P Whenever I'm home my mind always working on what to eat next :D I like to think that this is common disease among men so...

Actually there is one pizza base sitting in our fridge for last 3, 4 days and I just cannot get my 'hungry side' of the mind off it. I know this that as long as it is in the fridge, this greedy mind and gluttonous stomach of mine won't rest. I said greedy mind because for me the appetite for the food is a mental state - it does not have to be actual state of hungry stomach. Pretty awesome haan :P lols.. Anyways, so I decided to do a favor to my "greedy mind" and baked the pizza and lo & behold! it is here. Yayyyyyyyy !!!

Gotta go now - byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P

(ummmm - its yummmmm - Oh I just realised that I LOVE PIZZA; anytime anywhere !!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment