Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Today: 05 Oct 10

Went to office after a long weekend today, Tuesday the 5th Oct. It was a public holiday on Monday on account of Labor day. The long weekend was kind of boring mostly apart from Friday evening and Monday afternoon. Friday evening my friend with his family came to visit us and stayed for few hours. We had good time chatting about general things over a cup of tea and some snacks - thanks to SS for that. Monday afternoon we went out with friends for brunch and then to beach from there. Later in the afternoon we came home and then again back to our favorite spot in the living area with our favorite lappy :P

Tuesday was 'back to work again' day. As usual it started boring and me literally dragging myself to office. It was not that bad a day, as Sun was out shinning and comparatively I wasn't feeling that sleepy either. But just the usual "don't want to" day after a long weekend finishes. However at work I got an email from my manager that made my day actually. It was about a positive feedback from a client about the support that I provided to them. It was extremely positive feedback and I felt happy and motivated.

Apart from that it was a pretty usual day. However when I came back home, SS was doing Skype with Swedish people and another positive and encouraging feedback that I received from there was about my diet and health related efforts. Seems like maintaining and controlling the intake of calories in my food is paying off. I felt much relieved; phewww. Oh you don't have an idea how much I was worried about the weight gain in past few months. But just for the records, that "worry" does not mean to go on some crash exercise or training courses. That's kinda too much to ask from me :P But I have been trying as much as I could - don't ask "how much" was that - lols.

The day for me ended on a nice movie - Ice Age The Meltdown. It is actually a nice movie. I am starting to like this now. Can't wait to watch the last part and that I will do tomorrow and to do that I need to sleep now so that today ends and tomorrow comes soon.

So goodnight for now!!!

zzzZZZzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment