Friday, October 29, 2010

ZPANDA & 3 Es

The other night I lost the game of Scrabble for not being allowed to add a new word to English dictionary 'ZPANDA' :P I already had the word PANDA on the board and needed to use Z (10 points) somewhere in last bit to make more score but ..alas there was nothing but a loud laughter on my innocent attempt to make ZPANDA :P

I also had 3 Es and there was a word that I mead earlier QUIT, had I noticed that and added an E to the end, I could have scored 46 points (tripple word option). But the scrabble champion in my home, SS, had that spotted and me, disappointed on not being allowed to make ZPANDA made some other word in a bid to score maximum and missed QUITE too, losing the game by about 74 points :-(. In the end it was a wonderful game and we had good fun playing after about 6 months.

Later we added ZPANDA in our scrabble dictionary to mark this day in our happy memories

1 comment: